Always remember to continue to use virtual showings and limit in-person activity as much as possible.
1) Comply with all applicable executive orders, health information, and agency guidelines.
2) Apply Prerequisites on a consistent basis, including:
- Buyers' requirements for entering homes and rental properties
- Sellers' rules for in-person showings.
- COVID-19 policies and questionnaires, icluding post-crisis disposal.
3) Require COVID-19 protocols at every showing, including:
- Communicate requirements, such as face coverings, hand sanitizer, and physical distancing (before & during in-person showings).
- Wipe down surfaces, the keybox, and key with a disinfecting wipe (after in-person showings).
4) Have a communication plan if a client has tested positive for COVID-19.
For more in-depth information about COVID-19 and selling your home from the National Association of Realtors, please CLICK HERE.